Are you looking for a dentist that has experience, skill, and a gentle hand? It is important for you to choose a practice that you trust, one that makes you feel confident that all of your oral health needs will be met. Dr. Scott Udoff is a talented dentist, serving patients throughout Middletown, New York. Dr. Udoff performs a wide array of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures in a warm, welcoming environment. Our patients know they are in good, capable hands from the moment they set foot into our office. If you are seeking a leading Middletown dentist who cares about the health and beauty of your smile, contact our practice today.
Meet Dr. Udoff
Dr. Scott Udoff is a cosmetic dentist who approaches his craft with precision and expertise, cultivated through years of rigorous study. His passion for dentistry began on the West Coast, where he earned his Bachelor’s of Science in chemistry from the University of Santa Cruz in 1997. He made a cross-country move to continue his education at the distinguished University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where he was awarded his D.M.D. in 2005. Dr. Udoff conducted his general practice residency at the VA of New Jersey in 2006.
After earning his credentials, Dr. Udoff continued to hone his skills by pursuing education beyond that of most dentists. He studied treatments for TMJ disorders at the Pankey Institute for Comprehensive Oral Rehabilitation, and developed expertise in the fields of cosmetic and laser dentistry and Invisalign® therapy.
Dr. Udoff established his Middletown, New York practice in 2009, with the goal of providing patients with reliable, state-of-the-art dental care. By combining his vast knowledge of general dentistry with his expertise in cutting-edge treatments, Dr. Udoff is able to perform the highest-quality general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Udoff is proud to meet a wide range of patients' needs by offering the very best in full-service dentistry.
- Teeth whitening treatments are a safe and effective way to brighten your smile by up to ten shades in less than an hour.
- Porcelain veneers cover teeth that have been chipped, cracked, or discolored to restore a flawless yet natural shade and finish.
- Bonding is used to repair minor chips, eliminate gaps, or reshape and recolor teeth.
- Invisalign® invisible braces straighten teeth using a series of clear, comfortable plastic aligners, freeing patients from the metal brackets and wires associated with traditional braces.
- Smile makeovers often combine veneers, bonding, and whitening to deliver a set of teeth that are bright, white, and beautiful. It’s the ultimate dental transformation!
General and Restorative Dentistry
- Dental implants are titanium posts that are used to secure prosthetic teeth below the gum line, making them the most reliable and lifelike restorations available.
- Root canal therapy is performed in order to remove infected pulp and nerve tissue from badly damaged teeth.
- Periodontal treatments restore health to diseased gums.
- Dental crowns are placed over badly damaged or misshapen teeth in order to preserve function, restore appearance, and prevent extraction.
- Dental bridges are appliances used in conjunction with crowns to replace missing teeth.
- Full mouth restorations are available for patients seeking extensive dental repair. Often a combination of veneers, bridges, and crowns will be used to dramatically restore a patient’s smile.
Thanks to advances in dental technology, lasers are replacing traditional dental tools in some cosmetic and restorative procedures. Lasers have revolutionized root canal therapy, periodontal treatments, cavity preparations, and other services, allowing them to be performed quickly, gently, and with minimal discomfort. In fact, laser dentistry can sometimes eliminate the need for anesthesia altogether, as well as reduce post-procedural recovery time.
Contact Our Esteemed Dentist
At the dental practice of Dr. Udoff, you have access to an extensive range of treatments that will ensure your smile is its healthiest and most beautiful. For more information, or to schedule a consultation with our accomplished and compassionate dentist, contact our Middletown office today.